Meet & Greet Rules
To request a pass to a meet and greet with The Band Perry (“Meet & Greet”), please follow the instructions below on How to Request a Meet & Greet.
A note about children’s privacy: We deeply value our young fans and will do our very best to accommodate fans of all ages. However, membership in the Official Fans Perry Fan Club is not available to children under 13 years of age. TheFansPerry.com does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. A parent or legal guardian who is a member of the Official Fans Perry Fan Club and who is selected for a Meet & Greet may bring one (1) child under 13 to a Meet & Greet, subject to the Meet & Greet Rules. For additional information on children’s privacy on-line, please visit www.coppa.org.
1. In order to participate in a Meet & Greet, each person must be a member of the Official Fans Perry Fan Club and must submit a separate request for a Meet & Greet pass. If you purchased fan club kits under one email address please email email@example.com to set up separate accounts for each fan club member.
2. As a member of the Official Fans Perry Fan Club, you are eligible for one (1) Meet & Greet pass once every membership year.
3. Fan Club Membership does not guarantee you a Meet & Greet pass for a particular show.
4. Until you receive the allotted one (1) pass for your membership year, you may submit Meet & Greet requests to as many shows as you wish, but you may submit only one (1) request per each show. Please only apply to shows you are attending. Meet and greet passes cannot be transferred to different shows.
5. Requests for a Meet & Greet pass must be made at least two (2) weeks before the date of the show that you plan to attend.
6. Meet & Greet passes are non-transferable and are for Fan Club Members only. A pass does not allow you to bring your friend, parent, spouse or child, with the exception of a child under 13 as provided in these Rules.
7. If you are 18 or older, you may bring one (1) child under 13 years of age to a Meet & Greet with you. If you intend to bring your child, you must so indicate in the “Notes” section of your Meet & Greet request. Please include the child's full name and age in the Meet & Greet description. Meet & Greet Rules apply to all children attending Meet & Greets with their parents or legal guardians. By requesting admission to a Meet & Greet for a child, you are confirming that you are either a parent or a legal guardian of the child who will be attending the Meet & Greet. Your child will be admitted to a Meet & Greet only if accompanied by you.
8. You must have tickets to the show to attend the Meet & Greet, and you are responsible for purchasing your tickets. If you are attending the Meet & Greet with a child under 13, your child must also have a ticket to the show or must otherwise comply with the venue’s admission requirements.
9. Meet & Greet passes do not include and do not give you any products, merchandise, transportation, or parking privileges.
10. Please do not send inquiries to TheBandPerry.com about the status of your Meet & Greet request. You will be notified via a private message in The Fans Perry community whether you received a pass to the Meet & Greet that you requested. If so, the private message will include instructions on how to pick up your Meet & Greet pass. If you will be under 18 at the time of the Meet & Greet, your message will also include instructions on the permission that must be completed by your parent or legal guardian and that you must bring to the Meet & Greet.
11. You must bring a valid government-issued photo identification to with you in order to retrieve your Meet & Greet pass and to gain access to the Meet & Greet. Your Meet & Greet pass will not be released to you if the name on the ID does not match the name in your member profile or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the pass.
12. By participating in a Meet & Greet, you assume, for yourself and, if you are attending a Meet & Greet with a child, for yourself and for your child, individually and acting in your capacity as the child’s parent or legal guardian, all risks of attending the Meet & Greet, including injury, death, damage to or loss of personal property, or otherwise, and however caused, and you release and waive any and all claims, liabilities and actions of any kind, against The Fans Perry, The Band Perry and their affiliates and related companies, and the owners, directors, officers, members, employees, agents and representatives of each of them, arising out of or in connection with the Meet & Greet.
13. By participating in a Meet & Greet, you further agree, for yourself and, if you are attending a Meet & Greet with a child, for yourself and for your child, individually and acting in your capacity as the child’s parent or legal guardian, that The Fans Perry will have the right, but not the obligation, to photograph or video-tape you and your child during the Meet & Greet, and may use your photograph, image or likeness, and/or the photograph, image or likeness of any children accompanying you, for any reason or purpose, through any means and media, and without compensation or any other obligation to you.
14. All venue restrictions apply, and certain events (for example, private engagements, fairs, festivals, and casinos) may not allow Meet & Greet opportunities. You cannot request a Meet & Greet for these events.
15. Any show is subject to cancellation. If you won a Meet & Greet for a show that is
cancelled and is later rescheduled, we will, whenever possible, and subject to venue
restrictions, attempt to issue your Meet & Greet pass at the rescheduled show.
16. We reserve the right to deny admission to a Meet & Greet to anyone, to revoke any pass, and to revise or amend these Rules at any time, without notice, and for any and without a reason, in our sole discretion.
HOW TO REQUEST A MEET & GREET
1. Request a pass to a meet and greet with The Band Perry from the Tour section of TheFansPerry.com website.
2. Note your special needs or requests, such as your intention to bring your child under 13 to the Meet & Greet, or your need for a wheel chair.
3. Once you have requested a pass, you will receive an e-mail confirming your request.
4. If you are selected for the Meet & Greet that you requested, you will receive a private message within The Fans Perry community with information on the Meet & Greet time and location. If you will be under 18 at the time of the Meet & Greet, your e-mail will also include instructions on the permission that must be completed by your parent or legal guardian and that you must bring to the Meet & Greet. Your pass will be available at the “Will Call” window at the venue box office, one (1) hour before the doors open for the show. Meet and greets will be immediately following The Band Perry's performance. Directions on where to meet will be included in the envelope along with your pass left at Will Call under your specified name. Please be sure to pick up your Meet & Greet pass before the doors open.
5. If you were not awarded a pass for the Meet & Greet that you requested, we will let you know, and we hope that you will send a request for another show!